Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update

We're in Pullman now getting some chores and errands done while we're here for my Doctor's appointment. We went to see Tucker this morning before we left. They've been able to lower his blood pressure medicine a lot, and they think he might even be off of it by morning. He was more alert when they were doing his diaper and stuff at lunch time, and he's basically having a good day. We're all going to try and gets lots of sleep so that we can be back to Spokane in the morning. Jeremy has to stay in Pullman tomorrow so he can go to class in preparation for his mid-terms on Monday...bad timing. We'll all be together in Spokane again for the weekend, and hopefully by Monday we'll have more great news, and Jeremy will have been able to study at least a little.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm sorry you had to leave him. He'll be so happy to see you guys again! That's wonderful that he's continually getting better!

Anonymous said...

It's all sounding good except for the timing of the finals thingy and that sort of thing just happens! Our baby is doing well and that's what counts. You all get A LOT of sleep tonight. Well, do the best you can!! Julie and I walked at the river just now and that's a good place to contemplate and do some more praying. I must admit that because of the cold wind the process was not too lengthy!! Sincere tho'!! love to all. gram

Tu Cute said...

I am so glad to hear that he is doing better. Let me know if there is any way that I can help you out when you are in Spokane.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Tucker is making improvements...and if you'd like some company at the hospital imbetween getting to see your handsome little guy just let me know, I'm not working and can come down. Hang in there you guys are in my prayers, and we love you!

Wendy said...

I'm sure Jeremy would rather just be done with midterms if he can get prepared, but I imagine most profs would consider having a newborn son in the NICU a valid excuse for taking a makeup. I, at least, would want my students to let me know and try to work something out so their grade didn't suffer, or at a minimum so I knew their were significant other drains on their time and attention if they chose to go ahead with an exam as scheduled. Just something to keep in mind.

I'm glad Tucker is doing so well. Have a good night, and drive safe on your many trips back and forth. Love you guys, Wendy