Monday, February 23, 2009

Spokane

Jeremy just called, they made it to the hospital in Spokane, Tucker had to have some blood pressure medicine in flight, but he's tolerating the lung treatment well. The doctors are with him and then it sounds like Jeremy will get to hang out with Tucker while he's getting better. Thank you Kim for making arrangements for Jeremy for the night, he sounded very relieved to not have to think about it, you're the best.

I'm still un-numbing from the spinal, but they're going to try and let me leave ASAP so that I can go be with Tucker...they're hoping sometime tomorrow, but we'll see how things go. So far I haven't had to have blood yet, but my levels were a little low at last check, we're just keeping an eye on things. Maeli is at school and Grandma is going to pick her up this afternoon so she can come visit me for a little while....we're doing a lot of "see how things go" right now.

6 comments:

sheila said...

So I don't take you as the drama queen type at all. Where are your kids inheriting this from? We love you and will will be praying for you all. I'm sure that everything will be fine, but still crappy that you have to deal with this. Keep us posted and we can't wait to see pics of him.

Wendy said...

You do manage to bring some extra excitement to this childbearing thing. I'm so glad to hear that they arrived in Spokane and things seem to be going well, at least relatively speaking. Love you guys, and I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you and Tucker.

Tiffini said...

Wow Beth, what an ordeal. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth! I wish I was there. I know I wouldn't make a difference with anything, but I still wish I was there. I don't dare call you (I'm sure your tired, worried, and a million other things) but I'll keep checking your blog. Get better soon so you can go be with Tucker.

Kate Clayton said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am more than happy to watch Maeli (including over night) or even give you a ride up to Spokane. I am here and willing to do anything I can. Let me know!

Kirsten said...

I hope you get to be with your little one soon. When our little guy was in the nursery and I was just in the room next door I had a hard time (you know since I couldn't walk to go be with him). I can't even imagine how you must feel. If you need anything let me know!