Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank you Grandma

Dear Grandma Terry,
Thank you so much for my Valentine's Day Box of goodies. I was so excited when we went to get the mail and mom said we had a box. We ran to the where they keep the big boxes and used the key to open it up. Mom said, "Maeli, this box is for you!" My eyes got so big and I was so excited I wouldn't let go of the box so mom could buckle me in the car. All the way home I said "open it, open it." At first I thought my new jacket was a pillow, but when mom said "coat" I held it up to me and said, "oh...cute!"
Mom really loves her new red and pink washcloth and her Valentine's Day towels. We spent a long time looking at all the hearts...I really love hearts, so I made sure she saw all of them.
When I found Dad's present I got really excited and yelled, "CANDY!" Mom told me it was for Dad and I thought that was a rip off until I found the little bag of chocolates for me.
Mom let me eat some right away and it was very delicious.
I didn't want to stop eating treats, but then we found the bracelets that you sent and I had to put them all on right away. They matched my outfit and everything. I've worn at least one at some point everyday since I got them. I just love all my surprises.
Thank you so much for loving me. When you come to visit we can play with all my jewelry and have so much fun together. I love you.
Love, Maeli.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute. I love that it's Maeli talking. Wonderful.

The Bott Family said...

Got to love grammys! Fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Maeli liked everything. I can hardly wait to come and play with her.