Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Go

Saw the doctor this morning, he wants me to push it a little today and we'll talk about going home tomorrow morning. He just wants to make sure that I'm in a little better shape before he sends me off, so I'm getting my last dose of anti-biotics this morning, and then it sounds like I'll get to shower and try to get to feeling normal. I was really hoping that I would get to see Tucker today, but Jeremy is going to call me as soon as he gets the update from the new shift of nurses and everyone.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh, I'm sorry Beth! We're still praying for you guys, constantly. I'm glad little Tucker is doing better.

sheila said...

I know that you want to see your son (what a novel idea--a boy!) but you get to have a whole eternity with him, so work on getting yourself better so that you can be with him sooner. We love you!

Danielle said...

Hang in there Beth! I can't imagine what it's like to be seperated from your newborn, but he truely is in the best place. You're totally right, that even if you where up there, you most likely would't be able to hold him unfortunatly, since he's working so hard to get better and just breathe. But that's very reassuring that he's doing so much better so fast. It sounds like TTNB (Transient Tachinpnea of the Newborn), which is basically means it takes them longer to adjust to breathing 02 on the outside. But luckily that starts clearing in the first couple days, which it sounds like is happening, so that's good! Let me know what I can do to help!!! 332-0855