Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mornin'

I called Deaconess this morning when I woke up. Tucker had a good night and his X-rays looks better this morning than it did when we got there. I think the nurse was trying to not give me too much info over the phone, so I'm sure I'll get more of a scoop when Jeremy gets to the hospital today. I haven't seen my doctor yet so I'm not sure what the plan is for me. I might be jumping the gun a little in my hopes of getting out today, but I'm anxious to see my boys.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

How nice to wake up to some good news. I'm so happy to hear Tucker is improving. Thanks for all of the updates for all of us who worry about you guys.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Wendy. The updates are good to have. Even the one as the meds kick in and you ramble a tad. It's still wonderful to know that Tucker is improving and that you are making progress too. I know how difficult it is for you not being there with him and Jeremy. It will happen very soon though and in the meantime you are all where you need to be. Lots of prayers are working. gram

sheila said...

oh good! I'm so happy!