Monday, February 23, 2009

He's Here...Sort Of

Tucker was born at 7:53 this morning. 7 pounds 12 oz. He's having trouble breathing so they're flying him to Spokane. I don't have too much info, but they're pretty sure he's going to be fine. Doctor Hall and Jeremy gave him a blessing before things got too crazy. I'll keep you posted as I know stuff...meanwhile I'm doing alright (actually better than Jeremy right now) and hanging out with mom at the hospital.

They brought him in so I could touch and see him before the plane left. Because of the weather they're taking a plane instead of the helicopter so they had room for Jeremy. He's going to call me when they get settled up there.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

We'll be praying for you guys. I totally understand how scary/upsetting that can be. Congrats on your little boy! If you need anything, we're here.