Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Touched

Jeremy's sister Glenna and her family drove up to Spokane from Vancouver last night so that they could be with Jeremy at the hospital. Jeremy sounds a lot better on the phone and I feel so much better knowing that he's not alone. I know there are dozens of people who offered and who are willing to do anything we need right now, and I appreciate it all so much. There isn't much news on Tucker; Glenna, who is also an ICU nurse thinks he looks really good. It makes me feel better to have a medical and yet a personal point of view. I'm just overwhelmed with gratitude for everyone we know. We're probably still looking at a stressful few days, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

sheila said...

I so wish we could be there for you. I'm glad that Jeremy has his sister there for him to ease his load. It must be comforting to know that so many people love you guys!

Mrs.Goates said...

Wow - I just caught up Beth! I hope things settle down soon for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do