Monday, February 23, 2009

Last I heard they had Tucker on 50% oxygen and he's still able to keep his levels up where they should be, so it sounds like he's getting the hang of this breathing business, but he's still inti-bated. Jeremy sounds stressed out, but he seems to be coping okay. Please keep him in your thoughts. I'm doing well, they're having me pump and whatever I have they're sending to Spokane so when Tucker's ready he'll have something to eat. I'm feeling good physically and haven't had to take a ton of pain killers. I'm not on an IV anymore, but I haven't gotten to try to stand up yet. Grandma and Maeli are going to come back to the hospital tonight and hang out until bed time, and then hopefully we'll have some good news in the morning.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Poor Jeremy - that's tough having to be the healthy one that deals with everything. It's great he can be there with Tucker, though. And I'm glad you're doing well, and that Tucker is also.

I wish I could be there. (To wring my hands in person, I guess, since I couldn't really do much to help.) Still praying - and I went to the temple Saturday, so they should be extra-good ones! Love you, Bethy Sunshine.

Kate Clayton said...

Oh Beth! Thanks for keeping us posted. If there is anything I can do let me know. Mike and I both have been praying for you guys all day.

Kirsten said...

You're in our prayers too. Your calmness amazes me.