Sunday, June 3, 2007

Turnin' In

They've drugged me so I'll sleep tonight. The nurse is hoping I can get at least 5 hours, so she's planning on starting me on Pitocin at 3:30am at the latest. But I can start at 2:00 if I can't sleep. I've been having contractions, but they can't check me until the stuff has been working for 12 hours. But things are getting more intense. Jeremy is spending the night here with me, but mom went home to our house about an hour ago. Thank you everyone who is thinking of us! As soon as we have the baby (and she and I are both cleaned up) we welcome visitors, we're in room 103. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will make sure that I get up at 3:30 to check for an update. Get as much sleep as you can, it may be a long night for you! I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Auntie Mavis has to leave for work in Aberdeen. I hope everything goes well. I've been checking the updates, but couldn't figure out how to send a message, because it wanted my google account. I think now I figured it out - we'll see when I hit the publish button. I can't wait to meet my newest Great Niece. Love and Hugs to you all.