Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday

Happy shower day! Its nice to be clean...

Here are her cute tootsies that I just can't help but want to nibble on. She's so super cute!

We have a binki baby! Turns out she has a little fever, coupled with my not-yet here milk supply she's had a rough day, but it looks like we'll get to go home tomorrow.

The hospital gives all the new parents a fancy meal for two. We were too tired to eat very much of it, but the nurses offered to take Meali for us so we could eat in peace. Jeremy gave up first and crashed on the couch, the food was really good. And way fancier than we expected. We even got sparkling cider.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, passing up food for sleep...Happy Parenthood! Hope Maeli has a better day tomorrow, poor kid.

Anonymous said...

Yep - sleep all you can!!! Did you guys get the steak for dinner? At least you'll have yummy left overs. She's such a cutie! Can't wait to see her.
- Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Take as many of those binkies home as you can. Watch where you drop them because they bounce and disappear. We are still buying them after 16 months. She is still beautiful today! I am having a hard time believing that Jeremy gave up food for sleep. Wow. Get used to not eating a warm meal, it may be awhile. What! The nurses to Maeli? Where was Grandma Terry??? Try to get a good nights sleep, you are going to need it. Keep nursing lots, that will help your milk come in. We love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Bethy,
I'm glad you had your baby, I wish she could be my friend. All day long I just sit around and watch TV, but then, one time, Baby Maeli has been born, but if she could be my friend it would be much more fuuner. All day long I just noticed that Baby Maeli had been born so she could be my friend all day long. But this is the last one. Baby Maeli has been born so she can be my true friend.
Love, Kennedy

(sorry it doesn't make very much sense---Sheila)

Anonymous said...

oops. I was supposed to say "funner" not fuuner.

Anonymous said...

Just a thought - we gave Brayden a Binkie from the store so we could buy them anywhere later. She looks so cute with it in her mouth. We call them Chupas not binkies - that's spanish from Grandma Isabel. And now that she's gone it seems even more important to say that. I can't wait to hold Maeli, Brayden is just a movin machine right now so it will be fun to snuggle a little one again. Thinking of everyone! Love, hugs, and kisses, Mavis

Anonymous said...

That is not a Brame nose. What a cutie ! Hugs, PAM