Monday, April 5, 2010

He's Here!



9# 2 oz and 20"
Baby is doing well, he's having a little oxygen in the nursery, but he's nice and pink and is getting more stable. Nothing to worry about. Surgery went great, blood loss was minimal and everything looked good inside. Jeremy hasn't been able to snuggle yet, and I haven't had a chance to try and nurse because Riker has been needing the oxygen, but it should only take a few hours for him to be ready for us. Grandma survived the morning and is now here at the hospital with us....its going to be a race to see who gets to snuggle first.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

He's beautiful, of course! Glad to hear everyone is doing reasonably well. Good job, guys!

And I'm glad he's Riker. ;)

Kirsten said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats!

Sibyl Brame said...

Another beauty. You guys are so good! All 3 of you look great!

Aunt Chanie said...

Dad locked me out, so I've only gotten to see the picture where he's wailing, but he's still perfect!!! Good job Seester!!! Can't wait for more pictures!!!

Kate Clayton said...

Yeah! I love the name Riker! Wooohoo!

Janel said...

Congratulations! I cant wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so glad it all went well, he is so cute, love the pictures. Take care of yourself Beth, hope you heal fast and are back on your feet soon. I also love the name Riker, sending lots of love your way.

Love Glenna and family~

Rachael said...

Congratulations!!!