Thursday, March 12, 2009

ix-Nay on the ip-Tray

Tucker went to see Dr. Hall today, he's up one ounce from his birth weight, and doing well. However, Dr. Hall put the kibosh on our little road trip to Oregon. Cold and Flu season, lots of people, and I know there is no way we could keep anyone in our families from holding and snuggling him, no matter how stern we are. So, Dr. Hall volunteered to be the bad guy and just say "no." So his blessing is postponed until his immune system is a little stronger. Sorry to all the folks who I know are anxious to see him, but you'll have to wait a little longer. But remember, anyone who is willing to do the 2 weeks with Maeli can earn themselves 1/2 an hour with Tucker.

5 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

Bummer! Sorry guys!

Wendy said...

That's too bad, but Tucker being healthy is most important. And you guys can probably use some more rest to recover from the last couple of weeks.

Of course, that's easy for me to say, since I wasn't going to get to see him anyway! ;)

Kirsten said...

Totally understand the cold and flu season thing. I'm glad little Tucker is healthy!

Crystal said...

If it were me, after all that you went through, I'd be grateful for the excuse so I could snuggle my baby and have him all to myself without feeling guilty that I was being selfish! Glad you're all home and happy and healthy.

Glenna said...

Sorry to hear your not coming, I totally understand and would do the same. I hope you are all doing well. I am so excited that Tucker is out of the hospital and home with his loving family. We love you guys so much!!!