Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I forget what day it is....

I haven't been to the hospital yet today, but yesterday Jeremy and I each got to hold him for almost an hour each. He's also taking some of his food through a bottle, and when we're there at the right time we get to hold him and feed him. He caught up to me, as my milk still hasn't come in, so he's getting formula mixed in with the good stuff. We had to take Maeli to the Urgent Care yesterday, she has a raging ear infection, Mom and Jeremy had to go on a hunt to find a pharmacy with the only medicine that works for her, but they found it, and she slept a lot better last night. I think she's feeling pretty good today. I'm off to the hospital to see our little dude. Jeremy is at work in Pullman today, but should be back up here sometime tonight.

3 comments:

sheila said...

Thanks for the update! I check often throughout the day, so anytime you want to share pictures or anything else, we will be happy to see them!

Kate Clayton said...

Wow. You guys have so much going on. If there is anything we can do for you let us know. Mike and I will both be in Spokane on Saturday and we are more than willing to do anything we can for you guys.

Wendy said...

Boy, you guys are really having one of those "when it rains, it pours" stretches, aren't you! Glad to hear Tucker is continuing to improve, and that Maeli is feeling better and has the right meds.

My bishop offered me a travel voucher to visit for a while if I'd be of any help - I think I'd likely be more in the way, though. But if you need anything, he said the offer's open.

Love you guys. Be tough.