Sunday, April 8, 2007

Lets See...

Wow! Its been a long time since I’ve blogged, and a lot has been going on, I’m just a slacker. Lets see…

Jeremy had a great time visiting his sister in Utah. I’ll try to get him to blog about it, but he’s getting busier and busier. Although I was wishing horribly that I would’ve gone with him when he left, sitting in the tiny plane from Lewiston to Salt Lake does not sound fun right now. He enjoyed getting to go to Conference in the Conference center, and some of our friends here took me in, so we both had a good weekend. He made it back safe and sound despite a little truck trouble at the airport.

It snowed here on Monday, but we’ve had beautiful weather since then, so I’m dealing with it. We had our last “monthly” appointment on Wednesday and all is well. Maeli is head down and the doctor assumes that she’ll stay that way until party time. We got to palpate her head through my belly which was kind of fun. Now we can keep track of which way she’s laying. She didn’t seem to like us poking around on her though; she was pretty mean to me for a few days after that. But all is well and going as planned. 7 weeks left…can’t wait. For the rest of the month we see the Doctor every 2 weeks, and then switch to every week.


We were so excited when Dannell and the boys made it here on Thursday. It was so fun to have company, and the weather cooperated so we could go to the park and play. Trevor and Jeremy got to ride bikes, and we all played an amazing game of horseshoes. Girls against boys and I’m proud to say that Dannell and I wasted them. I wasn’t very good about taking pictures while they were here, but I did get a few. I liked the one of Tyler sideways better than right side up, so I left it. The only one I have of Dannell has my really messy kitchen in it too, so I’m not posting that, but she was really here too. We had so much fun; we hardly ever get to spend any one on one time with anyone. It seems like trips to Oregon are always crammed full of tiny visits with everyone. It was great to have a longer visit, and we hope they had a great time and will come see us again soon. And our door is always open to any one else that misses us.

Our Easter was good. We had to make a great effort to be on time to church this morning (I don’t know why its still hard, even at 11:00, but we’re always cutting it too close) because Jeremy was asked to stand in on blessing a baby. Our friends, the Johnson’s, have a cute little guy named Caden who promised to teach Maeli his secret to sleeping for 4 hours at a time. They’re really great people, and Jeremy was really excited to get to be part of such a special event. We even got invited to the family dinner after church, so we got real Easter dinner without having to cook it. I love it!

Our next few weeks are crammed full of meetings and stuff as we try desperately to survive the last 4 weeks of the semester. Jeremy is ready for summer break and a change of pace and I’m really ready for him to have a few less things to stress about. And we’re both getting pretty anxious to meet our daughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so cannot believe that you only have seven weeks left! Where has the time gone? Snow??? That's crazy! The girls are envious, but I have to say that I prefer the warmer weather. I'm excited to meet my niece so hurry it up!