Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Beautiful Weather


Our beautiful weather did not last long. This is what we came home to on Tuesday after work. Yuck! I know that it’ll be a matter of weeks before I’m complaining about the heat, but seriously…its April. What is going on!
I realized today that we totally missed taking a picture on the actual 8 month mark. So this is the 33 1⁄2 week mark photo. I think it looks like I have a basketball stuck up my shirt, Jeremy says that really is what I look like, not just in the picture. How much bigger can she get in 6 1⁄2 weeks? If anyone wants to join the pool of when she’ll be born its time to get in. It’s a dollar per guess. Winner take all. I have a gut feeling that I’ll have to be induced, that’s all I’m saying. Official due date remains May 27th.

3 comments:

Jason h said...

Going to Cali this weekend!! We're you the one asking me about the government grants website? Here it is..Here ya go..

Anonymous said...

She'll grow a lot in the last six weeks..... so will you. You are bigger than when you were here. You are very basketbally, I would have thought you were having a boy with how round you are. (by golly, you're halfway to Texas!)
Eight months already! Man time flies. Guess it's just about time for another Brame to get pregnant. Hope your other sisters get married so they can work on that!
Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful it made me cry. mom