Friday, April 27, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

I thought some people might want to read some of the recent news articles about some of the projects I have been working on. I have been meaning to post the one on my senior design project for some time. This project has been different than most since I am both the customer (since I work at Schweitzer) and the student. The author of the article contacted me a few months back about doing an article on some of my work at SEL. My work at SEL was confidential but my boss thought it would be a good idea for him to do an article on my group's senior design project. I wrote the author an overview on the project. So when you see quotes that say "SEL says..." that is really me speaking. The same magazine (Automation World) should be doing an article on another project that I have been working on so stay tuned.

Senior Design Project

This next article came out this past week. It is about a Chinese Club that I recently started on campus.

Chinese Culture Club


Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy - you are brilliant. I know this because I didn't understand any of the article, but I did enjoy the Chinese club article. I am so proud to have such a fantastic son-in-law. Of course, I knew you were smart because you picked Beth.