Thursday, May 10, 2007

Update

I've been chastised for not posting the "news" or lack thereof. We had an appointment on Wednesday (Jeremy did very well for being in the room for the first time while I was checked) and I was more than 75% effaced and less than one cm dilated. Everything is progressing on track. I've had a few random contractions, but nothing to get too excited about. And She's dropping slowly, but still has a way to go. We have appointments every Wednesday morning, so I'll try to keep things more up to date. Other than that things are pretty good. I stopped massaging last week and it’s been so nice! I'm working a little more than part time at the hospital, mostly to keep me from going crazy, but every afternoon I get to give into myself and come home to nest or take a nap...its been very relaxing. My ankles have completely disappeared; I just have sausages that used to be my legs. But compared to most women, I think I've had it pretty easy so far. We're all pre-registered at the hospital so she can come anytime. And for any of you who plan on visiting, there are no restrictions on visiting hours or age of visitors here, so everyone is welcome once she's out and I get to take a shower.

Jeremy has one more final tomorrow. Unfortunately it’s going to be a rough one, and he's REALLY worried about it. To celebrate being done though we're going to go to Lewiston on Saturday to talk to the local fly fishing expert. Jeremy has decided he wants to take up fly-fishing this summer.

That's pretty much the update; we'll have some pictures to post after tomorrow. I don't want to bug Jeremy with my honey do list until after the final. Then we can kick this nesting stuff up a notch.

No comments: