Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hard at work...moslty

Maeli was a big help cleaning cupboards at the old house. I made Gramma do all the hard stuff, but she never complained! You're the best mom ever! Maeli is slowly adjusting to life in a new place, but those first few days were rough! Jeremy is still Honey-doing. Like I said before about all the hard jobs. I had Jeremy take out the sliding doors on the bathtub because (1) I hate trying to bath kids when you can only get to half the tub (2) they get yucky fast and have sharp edges and (3) I love my new curved rod and pretty shower curtain (which I'll have to post later) But there was a ton of old adhesive and crud stuck to the tub, we all took a shift and after about 3 hours of scraping, got it all off thanks to some super toxic-melted the plastic cup we had it in-gunk remover.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That last picture looks like you wore Mom out! It's looking cute though. :)

Kirsten said...

That picture of the two of them sleeping is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.