Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big back Yard and A Peanut Butter Sandwich

This is why we bought this house--You should have heard Maeli squealing, she was so excited to be in her swing. She played (and slept) in there most of the day while Jeremy and I worked in the yard.

The view from the corner of the house.
So my baby loves PB&J! And bananas. Its so funny when I get out the peanut butter she starts whoopin' and hallerin.' Sometimes she'll get in the cupboard and bring the peanut butter to me. The best part though, is every time I put her in her chair with anything to eat-Jeremy just can't believe that she's eating real food and turning into such a big girl.

3 comments:

NicKim Family said...

I heard you bought a house - Congrats! The back yard does look SO nice! I'm totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

i have peanutbutter and bananas and there are swings at the park so when are you all heading in this direction? January was a long time ago.

Wendy said...

It's tough to beat PB&J. PB & bananas are good, too. Maeli is clearly my niece. ;) (but I suspected that back at the chocolate cake pictures)