Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting Settled

Since Maeli has been awake since 5:30 and I have about half an hour before I need to start getting ready for work, I figured it would be a great time to update. Its starting to feel like we actually live here. As long as you don't go in the office, seemingly everything is unpacked. I decided to post the three things I like most about each room, but so far have only taken pictures of the kitchen (since thats the room I just got done cleaning) so here:

1. I have cupboards for everything! Even though this kitchen is actually smaller than the old house, its SO much more user friendly, and very space efficient! I can let my OCD side taker over.

2. The Fridge. This is the first appliance that Jeremy and I have ever bought. We had a really hard time finding a fridge that would fit into the pre-designed fridge hole. But the freezer on the bottom is awesome because Maeli doesn't try to climb into the fridge every time we open it. And the French top doors are great because we don' really have that much clearance so you can still get around the fridge when the doors are open.
3. The Biggest kitchen sink I've ever seen in real life. And the faucet comes out to be a sprayer!
This is how big it really is. I think you could easily bathe two Maelis in there!

4 comments:

Christie said...

I love your kitchen...the ocd cabinet looks great! Maeli looks so cute taking a bath in the sink! Glad you guys are enjoying your new house. I miss you so much, massages over here are not as good as yours and cost A LOT more...so sad:( hehe

NicKim Family said...

I love the kitchen sink and the fridge! Nice!!

Anonymous said...

Did you get your new camera? I was wearing out the blog obsessing over the birthday picture of Maeli because it was the last one you posted. I love the kitchen, but I love the Maeli pictures way more.

Anonymous said...

I love this PIC. What a cuttie!!!