Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Officially declared "Out of room"

But again, no significant change. Maeli hasn’t dropped all the way, I’m as open as a “cheerio” and we’ve had no sure signs of anything. Dr. Hall is a little worried about my swelling/fluid retention and gave me a few things to look out for, but it’s not toxemia or anything scary yet. My blood pressure is still really good. If there’s no baby by our appointment next Wednesday he’ll take a look at where we’re at and we’ll schedule an induction. She’s just too cozy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post a picture of yourself (like with the map) so those of us that don't get to see you can see how out of room you are in your last days. So, do you feel bigger than you were at your baby shower? I chuckled when you said " really, how much bigger can I get?"
Have a great day and enjoy your last week!