Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My To Do List

1. Dr.'s Appointment--"No significant change" which means Jeremy got the green light to go fishing today after work.

2. Take a Nap (this was the hardest thing on my list today, but I did a really good job at it)


3. Have the carseat checked at the hospital--Jeremy installed the car seat on Sunday, but it didn't seem to be at quite the right angle. The hospital agreed so we need to add a "pool noodle" to the list.


4. Put my feet up (another tough one that I did all by myself)


5. Get the kitchen a little organized aka nest a little--I thought Brian would be proud of my shelf facing


6. Hang Maeli's curtain--I have to say that I did a pretty good job of making her curtain. The Fabric is green and pink stripe and I used pink ribbon as the tabs, its hard to tell in the picture, but its super cute


7. Blog a picture of the baby's room--check


8. Baby laundry--have you ever seen pink dryer lint?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh come on already! I'm ready for that baby to be born! I'm probably not half as ready as you are though. I love your swollen feet. I'm still chuckling over it. Take lots of naps now, because there will come a time when those will be a distant memory.
Have a greata day!

Palagi Mama said...

Hey, blog lots now, 'cuz when Little Miss makes her appearance, you won't have time. I feel for you and your poor feet. The kids were looking over my shoulder at your website and said, "What ARE those?" Keep up the good work! Love Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to be there and help with hard stuff like naps and such. I also like pink dryer fuzz.