Sunday, March 4, 2007



Jeremy has had a crazy week. He finally took a break from school/work and went fishing on Friday. We caught 7 trout, with 4 keepers. Doesn’t he look cute in my apron? We cooked them for lunch on Saturday and they were so delicious. He said he felt like a man—caught it, cleaned it, cooked it.

He was quoted in an article about the work that’s going on at Schweitzer, and the project that his Senior Design team is working on for them. Jeremy is kind of on both sides of it since he works at Schweitzer and is also working on the project for school. But its pretty cool that he was quoted, you can read it here.

His Chinese Club at Uof I had their first meeting. He had eight people show up, all with different Chinese ability and interest, but all excited to participate in the new club. I swear my husband cannot stand it if he’s not busy every second of every day. Which is taking its toll on his body. Being a massage therapist, I hate to admit it, but my husband has had a sore neck for almost a week. I did give in and rub it last night, but he’s in pretty bad shape. I had to ground him from his computer for a few hours and he almost went crazy.

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Jeremy I am so proud of you, you and Beth are truly some of the coolest people I know. It was so nice to visit with you, Beth and of course little Maeli last Sunday. I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. I am so excited for this summer and Maeli, I love her name. Kaitlyn's middle name is Mae, so she thinks her name is just awesome. I hope your drive back home wasn't too bad. Can't wait to see you guys again, Take Care.