Saturday, October 15, 2011

True Story

So I spent a morning cleaning the boys room. Really cleaning-dumped out every bin, cleaned the bins, resorted every single item in their room into the bin...a big deal. So I get everything put away and go to get the vacuum. Down the hall, to the closet, back to the boys room...maybe 45 seconds, and this is what I return to:

Now as soon as I said , "Are you kidding me?!" (and went to get the camera to prove my exasperation to Jeremy) Tucker puts his hands on his hips (just like me) and says, "oh, Riker, why did you make this mess?" Cute. Maeli comes running in to see why mom is mad, and she puts her hand on my arm, nodding in disbelief and says as she shrugs her shoulders, "A boys gunna do what a boys guuna do." Clicks her tongue and walks off.

No comments: