Saturday, October 15, 2011

Props to my handy man

Despite his best efforts to spend the summer fishing, Jeremy did manage to sneak in a few projects here and there. He ripped out the carpet in our dining room and replaced it with this hardwood that matches our entry way and hall. Awesome! I don't know why thought carpet under the table was a good idea.
He did a few jobs off my honey-do list (I really do have a list for Jeremy on the fridge where I put the things that are bugging me so I don't have to nag, I just keep making his list longer...He's okay with it...I am super glad he doesn't have one for me though). On the list: replace broken fan in bathroom-CHECK!

And he made this awesome beachy fence for my sister's wedding. I'm waiting for the real photos from the reception and I'll post the finished product. This doesn't do it justice at all. It was a ton of work, and he really stressed about making it perfect for her on her special day. It meant so much to me that cared so much for my sister, and he did an amazing job! This was the "see if my idea would work" trial run. The actual fence was in two chunks and went all the way across the gym. The boxes were full of beach sand and had tall wild grass coming out. Looked awesome!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I make honey do lists, too - only I'm the only one to do them. It's not nearly as much fun as your way.

Good job, Jeremy! The fence really was awesome looking, and the floor looks great.