Monday, January 31, 2011

All About Riker

Some people say this one looks more like me...
Riker had his 9 month appointment not too long ago (I guess its been a little while since he'll be 10 months this week) and I thought that I should report on our sweet "baby." He is doing really well, a solid 21 pounds at his appointment...he seems like such a chunky monk, but he's actually in the mid 50s for his percentile on height and weight...he's just so much more normal than the other kids he seems huge...he does still pack around that 91% head though.

He really is so funny. He loves to copy facial expressions, this is him trying to whistle.
He's a very happy and content fella. He loves to be part of the action, so as long as the big kids don't totally ignore him, he thinks he's playing.
He prefers to wear no pants, but who doesn't?
However, if for some reason he is disgruntled, he goes from 0-60 in 1 second flat, and he is not afraid to let you know that something is upsetting him. Luckily, he calms down just as quickly once the situation is remedied, its just a matter of figuring out what ticked him off. In this picture he's yelling at me because I locked the cupboard just as he was trying to open the door.

3 comments:

Aunt Chanie said...

It must be a family thing, because last night Roy didn't want to put his pants on last night

Wendy said...

Pants really are highly overrated.

I think my favorite picture is the one of him trying to whistle!

Chanie said...

I keep looking at this post, Riker is so dang cute, plus the whistling picture looks most like you I think, and my favorite is where you're getting scolded