Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow Day!

This past 3 day weekend was so fun! We got to spend so much time together as a family. Jeremy took the kids sledding on Friday and they loved it so much that we invited ourselves over to my friend Mary's house so we could all sled on Saturday too!
Tuck would have stayed out there all day!
Dad was a total trooper!
Mary had just finished building her new house, which is so lovely, so we had to clear our path for some serious sledding!
Riker and I made 3 runs down the big hill, and then he got too cold and grumpy, so we watched from the window for a while. Maeli quickly got cold too, but I think she mostly just wanted to play in Mary's house. I got to go back out after a while though, and Mary's husband even gave Jeremy and I a ride around their town on an inter tube...it was such a fun day!

No comments: