Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Valentine's Day

We had some friends over to decorate cupcakes (thanks for the mix grandma Terry, it was super fun)! Riker wanted to be part of the action, but settled for eating a cupcake on the floor (sans frosting, yet he managed to make a huge mess)
Janel, looking ever so festive in her pink and red ensemble, is by far Maeli's favorite adult. I think she'd choose Janel over me or Jeremy on any given day. I hope AJ had as much fun as Maeli did.
Tucker figured out what was going on really fast...eat the frosting, add more frosting, eat the frosting, add more frosting...cupcakes RULE!
And my sweet Valentine brought me flowers on his lunch break, and a card with a poem he had written himself! Impressive! Roses cuz he loves me, and Daisies cuz I love them-Perfect!
It was a very LOVEly day!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ah, my little cuddle buddy is getting so big! Tucker reminds me of something a speaker told us once at a youth fireside" "Kissing someone you don't intend to marry is like licking the frosting off of someone else's cupcake." I always have flashbacks to that when I see someone licking frosting off a cupcake - but somehow I never think of it when I see people kissing.