Saturday, October 2, 2010

Who's been sleeping in my bed?

I have reason to believe that Tucker's sudden ability to climb out of bed was inspired, and perhaps taught by his darling sister. Her favorite thing to do when she hears Tuck wake up from his nap is to "tell him the truth" which somehow always involves jumping in the bed.And low and behold, one day we learned that Tuck can man his way into Riker's crib, no matter where we put it, what-if anything- it is near, and regardless of what level we place the mattress...heaven help us.
Some friends and I sent our husbands off for a weekend of fishing/camping in the mountains. We got together for a little company on the Saturday night they were gone, a movie for the kids, and all kinds of fun (and food) for the moms

3 comments:

Sibyl Brame said...

the trick with the bed comes from grampa Pat. He started it at 7 months and never slept in his own bed again. And it sounds like you have MANY more climbing adventures to look forward to. They are all growing way too fast!

Grandma Terry said...

I am so glad that you finally got to blog. I was missing you all way too much. Don't let my babies get too big before I can see them again. I might have to make a road trip!

Wendy said...

Look how much fun they're having! Maeli is a good big sister to let the younger ones in on all that stuff parents won't tell.