Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Garage...continued...

Trust me, we're sick of the garage too! But we are making progress and the end is in sight...its possible that I might even be able to park in there by the time it starts snowing! We had enough nice days in a row to get it painted, a very cheery lemony yellow that in no way matches the yellow of the house, but next summer we're repainting both some other shade of yellow. We just needed to get a coat of something on there before winter hit, and the lovely wal-mart paint matchers are not so awesome. I kind of like the lemon though...it grows on you for sure.

So now Jeremy is working on building a work bench so that he'll have some "man" space to actually do some of the projects he's been dreaming of, and hopefully some of the projects I've been dreaming of too. His little helper is super excited to have a wood-working project!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

I'm so impressed! It looks awesome, and you will be loving that yellow come mid-winter when you are sick of everything cold and dreary :)

Wendy said...

This is the first year I've been "scared" of winter in quite a while - yay for Iowa/South Dakota? The birds flew south earlier this week, and now I'm scraping windows in the morning. Can't wait to be in my garage either!

(Jeremy should be jealous - my house comes with 2 work benches! Both are a little tall for me, though, sadly.)