Saturday, October 23, 2010

Maeli's Prince

Maeli's Halloween costume arrived in the mail right before lunch time, she was so excited that she had to put in on right a way. As I was getting lunch ready, I caught her pouting in the corner. "what's the matter maeli?" Big Sigh..."I'm waiting for my Prince to come." "Who's your prince?" "Daddy is my best prince ever" So I had to call Jeremy and let him know that a very special princess was waiting for her prince and he better hurry so that she could eat lunch. Jeremy took his lunch break and came home, the second he walked in the door Maeli asked me to put on the "princess music" aka Beauty and the Beast so she could dance with her prince. She was beaming the whole time! I was a picture in my head of the not so far off future when they'll be dancing at her wedding... I hope she still thinks her Dad is the best prince ever, or at least in the top two!


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is too cute!!!

Tarah said...

That, I think, is the cutest thing I've ever heard! So sweet.