Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

So I know I'm a little late, but we had a great Thanksgiving, and I thought I should share it. Plus it was Tucker's first...so I'd be in trouble 10 years from now if he thought I just didn't care. We went to Tri-Cities, where my Grandma lives and met up with my Mom and Dad and her to celebrate. My Grandma doesn't really cook anymore, and my mom and I thought that since it was vacation, no should HAVE to cook, so my Dad treated us to Turkey dinner at The Old Country Buffet. Which was especially great since I don't really care for Turkey and got to eat ham, AND give in to my craving for taco salad at the same time. I was totally shocked at how many people were there, but I guess its okay if we're not the only ones that would rather not cook and clean on a holiday. It was great for the kids too because they both got to eat what they like:
Squash(fitting for the occasion) for Tucker
and mostly Jello for Maeli. It was great to see Grandma, although I failed to take any pictures at her house, I'll have to steal some from my mom. And we had a great time. All the REAL stores in Kennewick on Black Friday were just a bonus. :0)

No comments: