Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Little Family Update

We're all doing great, but I realize its been a while since I gave any kind of scoop on the family. Jeremy has been working a lot, at work, and school, and home...He's a busy guy. He got the car port all painted and cleaned, and then handed it over to me for all my parking purposes. He takes such good care of us! I feel bad that this will be the second winter in a row that I've been pregnant and won't be able to help with the snow removal...bummer.

I'm now officially half-way done being pregnant. We have our 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday, Thanksgiving on Thursday in Tri-Cities, Shopping on Friday with my Mom and on Saturday Jeremy and I are going to see the Lion King to celebrate our 4 1/2 year anniversary (since we'll have a new baby on our 5 year). I'm so excited for this week!! We've been getting ready for the holidays, one week at a time. Last week was fudge week.

Maeli is doing great. We're working on potty training, and our bed-time routine...which both need some serious work, but she's trying. She loves dancing and music... and books and homework. She's just starting to get annoyed with Tucker now that he's quite mobile, but for the most part she tries to play with him. She's starting to get a little taller, but it still just a little thing. She's very excited to see Grandma Terry this week, and to go swimming with Grandpa Pat.
Tucker is getting so big! He's crawling all over the place and is into everything. Its so hard to be upset with him when he's so cute. He has his nine-month check up coming up this week so we'll get to see how big he really is. He's got two teeth and has decided that he's ready to be a man...he wants real food...none of this bottle stuff anymore. He's a lot more self-entertaining and we sometimes find him playing in the kids' room all by himself.

2 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Glad I'm not the only one that feels bad about not being able to shovel snow or mow the lawn was my other thing. You have such a cute little family and I'm so excited for you guys!!

Sibyl Brame said...

How quickly they grow. I'm ready for you to come NOW!