Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Its a Boy!

The ultrasound went well, and it is definitely a boy! Lots of great pictures of the heart and brain, but he was very wiggly, so we didn't get a great one of his face. But we saw it, and he does have one. He (we don't have a name yet "something" Daniel (which is Jeremy's middle name, and his Dad's first name) McLain...we're open for suggestions) measured at only 20 weeks, and I'm at 21 according to the first ultrasound...normally a week here or there wouldn't matter, but we have learned that our babies like to cook a long time. So I don't know if they'll push my date back or not. I'll keep everyone posted though. He looks cute!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Poor Maeli - 2 little brothers!

Kirsten said...

Yay! Congrats!

Tarah said...

Yea! It's a boy! I have been thinking about this all week long, but my internet has been having issues. Love the middle name...love it. Of course Dan and I are a little bias, but we'll pretend that you're naming him Daniel because you loved us so much and wanted to name a kid after us :) Miss you guys! Oh, and I really am going to respond to your e-mail soon...I've written it loads of times in my head...just haven't written it on the computer yet. sigh.