Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tagged

So Bailey tagged me to think of six things about me:

1. I eat french fries in groups of odd numbers arranged by length

2. I am VERY clumsy, which I get from my mother, and which baffles my husband. I can fall all the way to the ground and hit my face when there is nothing around to trip on.

3. I have what my family calls "Flintstone thumbs" They look more like toes, but no one seems to care as long as they are getting massaged.

4. I'm afraid to answer the door when I know its a Pizza delivery guy on the other side. I don't know why, always have been.

5. I don't like my food to touch other food on my plate. The only exception is I sometimes will mix my mashed potatoes with corn. And I smoosh my ice cream together which Jeremy thinks goes against my no touching rule.

6. I love to organize things, everything needs a place (and a label), but sometimes when everything is on the floor for a few days, thats okay too. My need for organization comes and goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same goes for me on # 2,5 and6

Anonymous said...

Maybe pizza delivery is a land shark kind of thing?