Saturday, December 15, 2007

So Happy and So Proud



Jeremy,
I could not be more proud of how much you've been able to accomplish the past few years. I know that marriage brought your GPA down, and now, having a Maeli is an even bigger distraction. I know that you dream of doing something huge with your life and your education, finding a way to help people (with out having to deal with the majority of the people out there :0) And I know that you'll do many great things in this life, but I hope you know what a great thing you are in my life. You mean the world the me and to Maeli, we will always love you and we are so proud of all that you've done, and all that you are doing. I can't wait to see what other blessing await us, and where the future will take our family. You are the best everything.
I love you
Beth

No comments: