Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Giggles

Our sweet Baby has learned how to giggle. The first time was dancing on the table to "Shakin' a baby now." I've only been able to really crack her up once since then, but I had the camera ready.



Grandma and Grandpa Brame brought Wendy over to visit. We were so happy to have them here. Now Maeli only has one more Aunt to meet (Your turn to visit Melinda!). While they were over we finally got to go see the Grizzly Bears that WSU is researching. We've had trouble getting over there when they're out, but it was pretty cool to be so close. And the babies played on a tire swing, but those pictures were too dark.


Maeli and Grandpa Pat had lost of fun together. They watched tv.

And they had some very meaningful conversations.
Grandma Terry got some snuggles in and got to give Maeli a bottle.
Auntie Wendy was a great and willing babysitter so Jeremy and I could go to work at the same time (and be home together in the evening.) We decided we really liked having family close enough to leave the baby with for a few hours....I hope someday we have that situation all the time.
So all the sudden Maeli is too big for 0-3 month clothes. And going through things I did find stuff that she never wore, everyone warned me that would be the case, but I didn't believe it. This is one of her big girl dresses. This one is from Aunt Brandi, and she got a lot of compliments on it
Our little Maeli loves to be naked.
And hates to get dressed.
Until you tell her she looks cute, and then she's fine.
My friend Jeniel made us a bunch of bows, we put one on her the other day for church. She looked pretty cute, as you can see. I'm so glad we took this picture right when she got dressed, because in the middle of sacrament she pooped all over herself and Jeremy and spent the rest of the time in just a onesie.
She really loves Grandpa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for new pictures. That baby is so sweet. Now that I can't think of a good reason to see her every 3 weeks and will have to wait longer between visits, I will need lots of pictures.