Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Maeli's First Vacation

Mom and Dad took me on a big Vacation to Oregon to meet lots of my family. I met so many people, I couldn't keep everyone straight. Mom doesn't have pictures of everyone and everything, but this is some of my vacation.


I'm read for vacation!


Auntie Brandi came to visit me from Utah! She snuggled and played with me a lot. She even changed my diapers and did chores for mom. She was a big help while we got ready to leave.


I was so excited to meet Great-Great-Grandma Opal. She's so fun, I'm glad that I'm named after her. She was worried that I was too cold all the time. Silly gramma.


Me, Mom, Grandma Terry, Great Grandma Gloria & Great Great Grandma Opal


Great Grandma Gloria rocked me to sleep.


Great Grandpa Bob will play more when I'm a little stronger.


It was fun to meet Great Grandma Sibyl, she's so nice to sleep on.


We stopped in Ione so I could meet Great-Grandpa Leo & Delma


Great-Grandma Vi said I'm the prettiest baby she's seen since she had her own.


We went out for Pizza with Aunt Amanda. Cousin Jesse and Chad didn't hold me, but I got to see them. I can't wait for my new cousin to be born.


Uncle Jon REALLY likes me...a lot.


Aunt Dannell is a good snuggler, I got to see her at her house and at her work. She made everyone at her work come see how cute I am.


Cousin Trever thought it was amazing how little my toes are!


Me and cousin Tyler.


Me and cousin Scott


Me and cousin Carmen


Cousin Kaitlyn brought me some pretty dresses to wear when I get a little bit bigger.


Cousin Trinity is really good at holding me, she'll do great when her brother is born.


Mom and Dad took me to see the ocean. It was really windy, so I had to stay snuggled up, but I got a peak. And I loved the way it smelled.


Cousin Kennedy drew me a lot of pictures while I was there. I hung then up in my room when I got home.


Auntie Brenda came to Chanie's party so she could hold me a lot.


Uncle Jason is really tall. He wanted to hold me up high in one hand, but mom said not until I'm bigger.


Aunt Glenna even changed my diaper so that she could have a turn holding me.


Aunt Kathleen came to Grandma Connie's house so she could hold me for a few minutes.


I also got to meet Aunt Cindy.


Uncle Brian is really good and snuggling little girls, and mom says he makes great bar-b-que, I can't wait to try it.


Olivia is my closest cousin right now, I can't wait until I'm big enough to play with her. She has delicious Binkies!
Aunt Sheila held me a lot too, but the picture is a little funny.
And Cousin Hayden Held me, but she didn't want to have her picture taken with just us.


My favorite part was when Dad gave me a blessing. I was so good not to cry, but mom and Dad both cried! I love my Daddy so much, I'm so happy he could bless me.


It was a really fun vacation, but I'm pooped!

7 comments:

sheila said...

How sweet are those pictures?? I'm so glad that we got to visit with you guys! Now, being home, and not having to juggle all of us is going to seem like a vacation.
She's so beautiful and I can't wait to see you all again!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

S.K. said...

Are you sure you didn't get pictures of everything? Just kidding. It is so great that Maeli got to meet all of her family, they will be the most important people to her. Sounds like you had a great time in Oregon...we are headed there tonight. Eric's grandparents live in Corvallis.

Anonymous said...

We have a pretty great family, don't we? I was so glad that we all got to spend time with Maeli and with you and Jeremy also.

Anonymous said...

The little one DID come into quite a remarkable family, just as she should have. I loved having you all here even for a short time. When can we do it again? Love to all, gramma

Anonymous said...

Wow, Maeli writes really well for a 6-week-old. :)

Wish I could have been there, too, but it doesn't look like there was enough time to go around as it was.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the pictures! That is what a blog entry is all about :)

Cindy