Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Riker!

The birthday boy spent the morning playing in the recycling, one of his favorite things to do!
The traditional Super chocolate cake from Costco!
Much more interested in tasting it than blowing out the candle.
That goes for Tucker too who was told many times not to touch the cake!How to eat a cake:
First, graciously smile at whoever brings the cake to within your reach


Next, with 2 hands, grab as much as you can, and shove it in your face.
Once you have consumed enough cake to satisfy the animal inside, take a moment to regroup with a refreshing cup of milk.
Licking your fingers will ensure that no cake is wasted!
And lastly, don't forget to give thanks to the heavens above that you have cake to eat.
We had a pretty good party to celebrate our baby turning one. Lots of friends that we've been meaning to get together with. Claytons also came, but specifically asked to not appear in any photos.


Our Sweet Baby
I admit it, I'm sad that our LAST baby turned one...But he's SO busy, there's no way I'd be ready for another...and I judging from his siblings, I don't think he'll be getting less busy anytime soon. We have his well-baby tomorrow, and I'll post all about Riker when we know how big he is and everything.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Riker! Way to go after that cake.

Sibyl Brame said...

Now there is a boy after my own heart. He knows what to do with chocolate cake.

sheila said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys...and I thought you were posting his wel baby stuff?