Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Funny

So a while back, I suddenly realized that I hadn't seen Tucker for a while (less than 10 minutes, and the front door was locked, I'm not a totally bad mother). I looked all over the house and thought maybe he was hiding..."Tucker, where are you?" I heard a little noise, and followed..."Tucker, where are you?"....getting closer, "Tucker?"....

"I'm on the Blue Nuh-nuh-Cycle" you know because a motorcycle goes HuhNANANAhh when it starts.

And a different day, I found miss Maeli mopping the kitchen and singing a song about how she has to mop and clean all the time and her family is mean...I'm going to guess she was playing Cinderella and/or Annie...both of which we watch a lot. For the record, I've never made her mop the floor. I love that she's obviously singing to someone...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your kids are so imaginative. I can't wait to see what fun this is as they get older! ;)