Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oregon Highlights

We had a great time in Oregon and really enjoyed the vacation. Jeremy had to fly back on Monday and the kids and I stayed a while and drove back on Friday. We all enjoyed the time, but these are just some of the highlights:
Riker met Gramma Vi (Jeremy's grandma)

We got to celebrate the birthdays of Jeremy, Kaitlyn, and Maeli with banana splits!

We got to play with cousins! These are Jeremy's sister Amanda's youngest boys

We had a double-family picnic after the blessing

We got to play with cousins (this is Olivia, one of my brother's daughters)

We got to visit Grandma Opal, my Great-Grandma (who is turning 100 this summer and still knows how to tickle)

We got to play with cousins (this is Roy, my little sister's boy)

We had an amazing tea party put on by Grandma Terry

And we got to play with cousins (this is Kennedy, another of my brother's daughters)

Good times were had by all

1 comment:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

What a cute little family!! I loved all the pictures and all the fun things your kids do and say!!