Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just some photos

Tucker is teething and is chewing on everything. It is just like having a puppy.
Maeli is all about "the truth" lately. We've been working on lies vs. being wrong...for example, "Maeli-go get your shoes, they're in your room." "No, my shoes aren't in my room, I found them in the hall, Mommy, you lied." Things like that. Anyway, she's always telling the boys "the truth." When Tucker wakes up from a nap, she goes into his room, shuts the door, and when I came in she tells me that she's not done telling him the truth yet...hmmm. And here, she's whispering, "what are you saying Maeli?" "Oh, I'm just telling him the truth." I'm just not sure what truth she's telling them.
Our sweet Riker is getting so big!
Maeli often spaces out when there is a movie on. Riker had been crying and when I came in she was giving him his binky and patting his head...her eyes never left the TV. I think she may have a problem...but for the record, she only watches one movie a day under normal circumstances.
Tucker has become the world's best "wish I could help"er. He loves to be outside, but mostly in the garage. If we're all out in the yard, he'll go in to check out the lawn mower or motorcycle. I caught him helping Jeremy dig the trench.
We have this play mat thing, and if you jiggle it a little, the star on top has flashy lights and plays music. Riker just figured out the kicking to keep the lights going and WOW! Can that boy kick. He loves it!

1 comment:

The Bott Family said...

Your kiddo's are sooooo cute! Looks like you have a blast with them.