Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Date Is Set!

Baby #3 (we can't decide between Archer or Riker) will be joining us on April 5th. That's only 2 days early so hopefully we'll be avoiding all the issues we had with Tucker who was the full 2 weeks early. The hospital won't even do c-sections at 38 weeks anymore in-part because of our Tucker. I'm measuring about 2 weeks bigger than I am, so I might even be a little farther along, or having a huge kiddo, or just getting super fat this time...we'll see. In any event, this time really ought to be the charm. My last day of work is going to be March 31st, but we're keeping day care until April 9th. So I should have a few pre-baby days to get ready, and Grandma will have somewhere to take the kids so she can come snuggle the baby. And Grandma and I should both have a few post-baby mornings with no one but the baby to worry about....I'm hoping we've got this set up to be A LOT less stressful than last time.

3 comments:

sheila said...

I am so excited! I have seen the name Riker spelled Ryker. It's
cute, also. I think that I like Archer and Riker equally.
Brian likes Riker better.

Janel said...

Let us know if we can help in anyway. We would be more than happy to watch/keep the kids at anytime. We can't wait to see the new little guy.

Sibyl Brame said...

Sounds like you've got all the i's dotted and the t's crossed. So like your mother!
Archer and Riker both go well with McLain.