Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Okay...so she IS a little weird.

How do you convince a 20 month old that wipes aren't hats?
This one really isn't weird, just cute. We watched Maeli's friend Max the other day (which wasn't bad, but if Jeremy ever says twins again I'm going to kill him) and they had a little PB&J date at Maeli's new table...I thought it was so sweet.
When having a tea party, it is crucial that every bowl have some cereal so that none of your "guests" feel deprived...I kind of wondered how she was eating it so fast when she kept coming to the kitchen asking for "moe."
A girl can never have enough accessories, right?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Hahaha. It's amazing how creative they are at this age isn't it? I love the picture of them at the table. Cute post, cute girl, cute family. FYI, you're not allowed to move until we do, which will be awhile.

Kate Clayton said...

What a cute couple. I love the picture of Max and Maeli. Thanks again for watching him! You and Jeremy are wonderful friends. I can't wait to meet Tucker. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Wait until she needs pickles and fruit rollups and marshmallows and carrot sticks and M & Ms and lots of water and grown ups to share with. We'll show her next time she's here.

The Bott Family said...

That is adorable. They make a cute couple. I think you should definately have TWINS!!! Wink!

I love the fun stuff going on in your home. Can we move in?

Maeli is so cute and smart.