Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For those who haven't heard

We're having a baby on
February 23rd
At 7:00am at
Pullman Regional

Jeremy will post as soon as he's free (I'm guessing that means when Grandma takes Maeli to school and demands he let her hold the baby) and when I'm up to it I'll add my notes. Its another c-section by Dr. Hall, who was our doctor with Maeli. Jeremy is nervous about the procedure, I'm nervous about the extra kid...we're sure that together we can handle both. I'm looking forward to not spending a week trying to get into the hospital, and another week trying to get out...this time should go much smoother.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So, do you want visitors?

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait.

Bailey said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see his cute little face!