Monday, November 10, 2008

A Weekend Wedding

We rushed to Oregon on Friday afternoon so that we could be there for my little sister's wedding on Saturday morning. Chanie wanted to include all her special little girls so she had a ton of flower girls. I was really busy trying to keep Maeli from eating her flowers, and Jeremy was filming the event, but we did manage to get a few pictures:

Mr & Mrs Scott and Chanie Brownlow

Maeli & Megan-the youngest of the special girls. The big girls actually walked down the aisle, Maeli chickened out and Megan's job was so just look cute in the pictures. Maeli thought it was pretty cool though that everyone was in polka-dots.
Not a great picture, but you can kind of see what the bigger girls' dresses looked like. Super cute.
Practicing the flower throwing. She had it down while we were waiting for the ceremony, but by the time things got started she was tired or trying to stay clean. She did throw her flowers though, but from the bench.

3 comments:

sheila said...

It was a very nice wedding. And our girls sure looked cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures that you took. I will need a copy unless the photographer happened to get one. They all did look so cute, didn't they? Thanks for all your help. I'm almost back to normal.

Tarah said...

I'm glad you were able to make it to the wedding. I know the drive is crazy though. It looks like a beautiful wedding. I have a thing for polka dots. Too cute! Of course Maeli always is, though.