Saturday, November 1, 2008

Disneyland-in a not so little nut shell

Oh my gosh! We had such a great time. My doctor gave me permission to ride anything I felt okay about as long as it didn't have a lap belt that pressed on my belly, and wasn't to jerky. Jeremy test rode a few things I was iffy on, and I feel like a got an almost-full experience out of the deal (how could it be full without Indiana Jones!?) It took Maeli a little while to warm up to things, she's not much into change. But once she figured out that we were having fun, she was totally game. She loved the Carousels and swimming at the hotel. We had a great time with my family although we all missed my sister Wendy. It was just so great to get away from Pullman for a while, especially since we really won't get to have another vacation until after Tucker joins the family. Here are a bunch of pictures from Disneyland, California Adventure and Knotts Berry Farm. We'd be happy to tell you stories later, but the pictures are pretty self explanatory.


Why we love cousins oh so much! Thanks for all your help Hayden and Kennedy!


Knotts Berry Farm: The highlight--My brother getting stuck in the swings


Brian and Jeremy on the Silver Bullet.
Sheila, Hayden and me on the Perilous Plunge.

And another ride on the "horse"

Maeli was always so excited to see the characters, but really never wanted to get very close. Luckily, her Daddy was very brave so we could get some pictures.

Dumbo was probably Maeli's Favorite "ride." But I think that's because she recognized it as an elephant, one of her favorite noises to make.


Maeli did so good on the airplane. The only time our flight was full was from Las Vegas to Spokane, and she slept THE ENTIRE TIME! The people in front of us said they didn't even know there was a baby back there.

8 comments:

Tu Cute said...

looks like you had a blast!!

sheila said...

Dude! It was the PERILOUS plunge. That sounds way mory scary than panic! I'm so glad that we got to go with you guys. I still didn't feel like we got to spend time together, so why don't you just go ahead and move back....

Anonymous said...

What fun! I haven't been to Disneyland since your dad was about 4 years old but I did watch it being built so that counts for something. I'm glad you had such a great time. See you Saturday. Gram

Wendy said...

I missed all of you guys, too - but good thing I didn't plan on going or I could never have come for the wedding. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

Bailey said...

That looks like so much fun! And congrats on the baby boy! How exciting!

NicKim Family said...

Oh my goodness - what a blast! I can't wait to take Lucy one day...I'm glad you were able to get out before #2 comes along!

Jen said...

Beth it was so fun to look at your pictures from Disneyland! Mike and I grew up/our parents live about 10 minutes from there so it was great o see a piece of home! Glad you had fun and congrats on baby Tucker :)

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.