Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Post From Maeli

I've been so busy lately that I thought it would be better if I just blogged myself instead of waiting for mom to do it. She started three times this week and never got it done, so here is a blog from me, Maeli.
I've been learning a lot of new things. I figured out that my hands work for more than just chew toys. If you put them together, you can hang on to stuff! I love to chew on Pooh while I'm in my car seat, and now I can reach him!
I also wore big girl pants the other day--with a real zipper and a real button. They didn't even unbutton by my legs like most of my pants do. I tried to show everyone, but I got in trouble for showing my belly button. Dad says I have to be more modest.
We all went for a walk the other day and I wore my hat from Old Navy, and my hoodie. I thought I was styling and Mom and Dad thought it looked so cute.

After hours and hours of practice, I finally figured out what you're supposed to do with a binky. I'm not as good as Olivia yet, but I'm working on it.
I haven't pooped on Dad's church clothes in three weeks! But I have slept on them a lot.
I've been practicing sitting up. If I get positioned just right, I can hold myself up for almost 10 seconds! I think that's pretty good.
I'm getting so big! Look at my huge feet!
I love my fingers the most. I growl when I forget where I put them.
I'll be walking before you know it! (Dad is holding me up from behind)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maeli, you're such a big girl to do your own blogging now, and you're just too cute. I can't wait to see you again

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to hold that sweet baby. She is so cute and I like the kitchen, too. Grandpa Pat loves to look at your pictures, Maeli. We even have one as our wallpaper on the computer.