Tuesday, September 4, 2007

LABOR day

Dan and Connie came to visit for labor day and we put them right to work. Jeremy and Dan did all kinds of projects, and Connie watched Maeli so that I could start painting the kitchen. We're not quite done, and we still have to do the walls, but I got a lot done on the cabinets. It lightened things up quite a bit.


Before


Half Way Done


I had only seen it done on Trading Spaces, but I tried Spray Painting my ugly dishwasher and it looks awesome! I used appliance paint and three coats later I had a brand new beautiful dishwasher.



Maeli had chores for labor day too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful and thank goodness you had Maeli to keep up with the other chores while you were working on the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen does look great. But I think your daughter does chores like her Aunt Wendy. (Except I don't actually get to sit IN the laundry basket anymore!)

Anonymous said...

I wanna do chores with Maeli!!!! I like her style!