Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Beach!

6 years married!
deserves a romantic get-a-way with no kids!

For our 6 year anniversary, Jeremy and I ditched the kids and headed to Long Beach, WA (where we had gone on our honeymoon too!) We ate so much amazing Seafood, and this place let us try all kinds of stuff for free (I promised them I'd blog about it in exchange for the amazing deal they gave us on a Fresh Crab)

We raced go carts, the first time we went Jeremy smoked me ( I had NEVER driven a go cart before, but I do watch Top Gear, so I thought I could handle it), but then I did way better the second round. He still won, but I was for sure getting better.


There was some romance involved as well.

You can't go to the beach and not build a sand castle right? It would have been more amazing, but all but one of our tools snapped in half.


awe.

We attempted to fly a kite, but we didn't have enough wind (that or we really don't know what we're doing)

We had amazingly beautiful weather, and we were able to ride our bikes most of the time.
It was such a blast and the kids didn't even miss us. Thanks so much to the Grandmas that made our trip possible!

1 comment:

Kelli Dixon said...

So fun! Haha, we watch Top Gear too and I catch myself analyzing my car and my driving skills all the time.